MPL AG Newsletter March 2019
10-port Gigabit MAXBES MIL-Switch with 2x SFP+ 10Gbit ports
This solution from MPL has its origin in a very special customer request.
The customer requirements for the switch were at least 1x 10Gbit SFP+ with additional 4 ports of 1Gbit each. The request was to combine the 4x 1Gbit camera signals to a common signal and send them reliable to an external LAN device with only one fiber line. The application would calculate a 3D model on the basis of the received data, calculate the control signals and pass them on. In addition, the customer project management assumes that in the future at least 2-3 signals (1GBit) will be additionally processed. Of course, IP67 protection was mandatory for this application.
All these requirements can be fulfilled with the MAXBES from MPL. The MAXBES switch is equipped with 2x 10Gbit SFP+ and 8x 1Gbit interfaces. Since the switch has the possibility to easily integrate lockable connectors, all customer requirements have been met or even exceeded. The MPL MIL housing, which has already proven to perform very well in rough and tough environments, rounds off this solution.
Further information about the 10-port Gigabit MAXBES MIL-Switch with 2x SFP+ can be found on our
website www.mpl.ch/t2401.html or send us your needs (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Key features of the MAXBES Family solutions are:
• 2x 10Gbit SFP+ ports (copper and/or fiber)
• RJ45 & header versions for M12 or D38999 connectors
• Wide input 8-36VDC (others can be offered optionally)
• Fully manageable through Web Interface or Telnet
• Copper or mixed Copper/Fiber versions
• Conductive cooling concept (-20°C up to +60°C, optionally up to +70°C)
• Embedded, Rugged, Reliable
• Ultra Low power consumption, e.g. MAXBES-M44C1 <15 watts
• Various housings and packaging depending on the mounting and installation requirements
• Meets or exceeds all common standards, as well as EN50155, EN60601, MIL-STD-810G...
• Consequent use of components for extended temperatures out of the embedded programs with long-term availability
• Long-term available (10+ years, 20+ years repair)
The MAXBES-M44C1 is 100% developed and produced by MPL AG in Switzerland
Your MPL team
You are receiving this email because you have signed up for the Newsletter from MPL AG. If you
do not wish to receive any further issues, you can unsubscribe here: