OEM and Customer Specific Solutions

OEM Products: All MPL products are available even in small quantities as individual OEM products or as custom/semi-custom products. Talk to us if you would like to add your brand or OEM logo on one of our products. Just tell us what you need and we will deliver the right solution for you.

Full customized Products: A customized product designed by MPL is a success due to the broad know-how in various technologies (Intel, PowerPC, ARM, FPGA...). MPL is capable to design your product fast and cost optimized. Bring your specifications as early as possible to help us evaluate the ideal solution for your needs.

PIP39 based products - Ruggend Industrial Computer

MILCOTS-39
Quad Core i7 with GPGPU, conductive cooled, MIL housing (IP67) with MIL D-38999 connectors.

details... (pdf)

PIP39-1-C4
Quad Core i7 with OEM housing (120mm) and 5x M12 (X-coded) and 5x cutouts for OEM interface

details... (pdf)

PIP39-1-C3
Quad Core i7 with standard housing (83mm) and 2x M12 (X-coded)

details... (pdf)

MXCS based products - Rugged Embedded Xeon Server

MXCS-1548OF-1
OEM Rugged Open Frame Xeon Server for unmanned vehicles with wide input voltage range

details... (pdf)

PDF Manuals, Data Sheets, and Press Releases can be found in the MPL Documentation area of this homepage.

Copyright © 1997-2018 MPL AG Elektronikunternehmen, a member of the HT Holding AG  |  Privacy Statement
MPL on LinkedIn    MPL on twitter    MPL on Google+