Combined board with 16 opto isolated inputs and outputs
The MPL4253 offers an economic solution where a small amount of industrial
I/Os is needed. The board supports a flexible input stage with a wide input
voltage range from 12V to 24V DC and polarity selection. One input supplies
the software programmable interrupt logic.
The output stage is available with source or sink darlington drivers. Each
of the 16 output channels supplies up to 100mA at 12V to 24V DC. The output
latches are designed to be readable.
The I/O stages are connected via two 26-pin connectors which are pin
compatible to similar boards with 32 inputs / outputs (e. g. MPL4255, MPL4258).
The MPL4253 is fully G-64/96 compatible with synchronous or asynchronous
access mode selection. It can handle vectored interrupts and supports daisy
- 16 industrial inputs
- 16 industrial outputs
- Sink or source input selectable
- Input voltage range from 12V to 24V
- Input current 14mA at 24V
- Output current up to 100mA per channel
- 1500VDC opto coupler isolation voltage
- Full G-64/96 bus interface
- Synchronous or asynchronous access mode
- Supports vectored interrupts
- Supports interrupt daisy chain
- Requires 4 Bytes of VPA space
- Access LED
- Compact single height Eurocard design (100*160mm)
- Single power supply +5V/ typ. 45mA
- Temperature range 0° to 70°C (+32° to +158° F)
Manuals, Data Sheets, and Press Releases can be found in the
MPL Documentation area of this homepage.