G-64/96 Eurocard with sixteen relays
The MPL4205 provides a simple way to switch external signals via relays.
In many applications the User has to connect potential free signals or to
switch signals which have not the same ground as the system. The MPL4205 is
the ideal solution in such cases. The card features LED's to indicate the
state of the relays.
- Eurocard format (100 x 160 mm)
- G-64/96 compatible bus
- Parallel output with 16 relays
- All relays with two-way contacts (1 x u)
- All contacts available at the connector
- Breaking capacity: 0.5 A / 100 VAC, 1.0 A / 24 VDC
- Contact-resistance: 100 mOhm (at 6V/0.1A)
- Response-time (on and off): typ. 5 msec
- Mechanical lifetime: min. 5'000'000 cycles
- Electrical lifetime: min. 100'000 cycles (at 0.5A/100 VAC) min. 300'000
cycles (at 1.0A/24 VDC)
- LED's to indicate state of the relays
Manuals, Data Sheets, and Press Releases can be found in the
MPL Documentation area of this homepage.