MPL4000 Parallel Interface Boards

MPL4205 G-64/96 Eurocard with sixteen relays

The MPL4205 provides a simple way to switch external signals via relays. In many applications the User has to connect potential free signals or to switch signals which have not the same ground as the system. The MPL4205 is the ideal solution in such cases. The card features LED's to indicate the state of the relays.

MPL4252 I/O Board with 32 Optical Isolated I/O Lines

The MPL4252 is a low cost I/O board with 16 input and 16 output lines. The card is fully compatible with the G-64/96 bus. All inputs can be used for AC and DC operation up to 48V

MPL4253 Combined board with 16 opto isolated inputs and outputs

The MPL4253 offers an economic solution where a small amount of industrial I/Os is needed. The board supports a flexible input stage with a wide input voltage range from 12V to 24V DC and polarity selection. One input supplies the software programmable interrupt logic.

MPL4255 32 Industrial Input Card

With its 32 industrial input channels and low power consumption, the MPL4255 is the ideal solution for these situations requiring the maximum number of opto isolated industrial inputs on a small surface area with low running costs and economic price.

MPL4258 Board with 32 optical isolated outputs

With its 32 industrial output and low power consumption, the MPL4258 is the ideal solution for those situations requiring the maximum number of opto isolated industrial outputs on a small surface area with low running costs, and economic price.

Copyright © 1997-2018 MPL AG Elektronikunternehmen, a member of the HT Holding AG  |  Privacy Statement
MPL on LinkedIn    MPL on twitter    MPL on Google+