Dec 2016 - Rugged Embedded Vehicle Computer with "E" Approval
The PIP30 Family been tested accordingly by an authorized lab and approved by the Swiss Federal Roads Office (FEDRO). This enables MPL AG officially to mark the PIP30 with the "E14 mark". Hence the device can be used with the E-marking within the European Community as well as 47 states worldwide.
The ECE regulations designate a set of internationally agreed, uniform technical requirements for vehicles, parts and equipment of motor vehicles. The ECE test, also referred to as E-mark or E-ID, is an identification of motor vehicle components requiring approval.
The Convention states: ECE regulation agreement concerning the adoption of uniform technical prescriptions for wheeled vehicles, equipment and parts which can be fitted on wheeled vehicles (s) and / or used, and the conditions for reciprocal recognition of approvals granted on the basis of these prescriptions.
In addition the PIP30 Family has, next to various shock & vibration tests, also been EMI tested according:
- CE to comply to the industrial standard of emission and immunity
- EN50155 to meet railways emission and Immunity requirements
- MIL-STD-810F for various defense emission and immunity requirements like vehicles, planes...
Key features of the PIP30 Family are:
• Intel CPU based up to Quad Core i7
• Various housings and packaging depending on the
mounting and installation requirements
• Various connectors of your choice
• Shock and vibration proven according MIL-STD-810,
EN50155 standard, ...
• Lowest possible power consumption
• Fanless, Embedded, Rugged, Reliable
• Long-term available (10+ years, 20+ repairable)
• Extended temperature -40°C up to 75°C available
The PIP30 Family with "E-Mark" is the perfect solution for a system that will be used in vehicle applications with flexibility and adjustment requirement for your project. You may also have a look at the expansion possibilities for the PIP30 Family www.mpl.ch/t2b00.html.
Read/download the press release (pdf)
More information about the PIP30 Family
Mar 2021 - Unique & Universal Embedded Computer Solution with 9th Gen Intel CPU
Feb 2021 - µEPI Swiss engineered smallest Ethernet Power Injector (PoE+)
Oct 2020 - Latest Embedded SWaP-C Fanless Solution with 9th Gen Intel CPUs
Sep 2020 - Swiss engineered and manufactured most Rugged Premium Panel Computer
Jul 2020 - Swiss engineered Firewall/Router/Access Point for rugged Environments
May 2020 - Flexible, rugged managed Switch with wide Temperature-, Voltage-Range
Mar 2020 - Complete Rugged Fanless Computer Solution with Intel 9th Gen CPUs
Nov 2019 - New Smallest Engineered Firewall / Router / AP for tough Environments
Oct 2019 - The latest Fanless Embedded Computer Solution with 9th Gen Intel CPU