Updates of the BIOS, Firmware, and Manuals for the MPL products are always being announced in our Newsletter.
Please sign up for the MPL AG Newsletter to receive that information.
|Firmware V 0.5.5||
- add gPTP (IEEE 802.1AS) support
Note: Port 2 and port 3 (SFP+) are not supported
- If updating form a version below V 0.4.0 the system status page will be displayed in the main-frame on the first boot. Use the
refresh button of your browser to get the correct display.
- Do not remove the power during the update procedure.
- Due to adding/changing various configuration values it may happen that the MAGBES/MAXBES will disable some configurations.
- It is not recommended to update the firmware in a production network.
|MPL-GENERAL-MIB.txt||MIB for network products from MPL|