Jun 2023 - Embedded Maritime Solution, IEC 60945 certified
The PIP40 Product Family is fully IEC 60945 verified from an external Test Lab. The product is a rugged, highly flexible, and fanless embedded computer solution, using the 9th Gen Intel CPUs.
The PIP40 Family is completely designed from scratch by MPL engineers to insure highest reliability. The design is based on MPL's 38 years of experience in the field of low power engineering. The real advantage for the customers is the fact, that the products are designed for long-term availability. To ensure this, MPL designs and manufactures the products 100% in Switzerland.
All components are stocked at MPL Switzerland to guarantee that the products can be supported and repaired, even years after EOL for a product.
The members of the PIP40 Family start with Intel Xeon and offer i7, i3 and Celeron CPUs.
The PIP40 comes with highlights like:
• Up to 64GB registered DDR4 memory, some models with ECCDDR4
• 1x m.2 Key-A (USB2.0, PCIe 2×1, up to 3042 module size, WIFI, …)
• 1x m.2 Key-B (USB3.0, up to 3042 module size, LTE, …)
• 1x m.2 Key-M (SATA or PCIe 4×1, up to 2280 module size)
• 2x mPCIe/mSATA socket with SATA 3.0 & USB 2.0
• 2x SATA 3.0 / 1x NVMe or SATA SSD
• Up to 7 LAN ports
• 4x RS232 or RS422/485 (optional)
• Expansion capabilities for GPGPU on MXM, PCIe (eg. RAID, AI, high end graphics or XMC modules)
• Different coatings available
MPL's Maritime Solutions are IEC 60945 certified and undergo environmental testing to ensure reliable performance under a variety of conditions. The PIP40 product family has been tested from -40°C to +85°C. It also includes the Maritime Standard EMC and mechanical tests.
All MPL products are designed for long-term availability and the PIP40 Family will be available for at least 10 years. MPL's own component stock guarantees repairs for up to 20 years. Extended temperature ranges can be fulfilled and are tested in MPL's own climatic chambers according customer's request.
The PIP40 Family is 100% engineered & manufactured by MPL AG in Switzerland. Next to fulfilling IEC60945 standards, the PIP40 meets or exceeds the most common standards. Particular references are: EN50155, EN55022, EN55024, EN61000, MIL-STD-461E, EN 60068, MIL-STD-810G, EN 60601, EN 60950, CE, IACS and E10.