Nov 2022 - Rugged 9th Generation Intel CPU built in 19
MPL presents a proven fanless Embedded Computer Family based on the 9th generation Intel processors (PIP40 Family) built in 19" rack housings. The solution can be built in 1U or 2U housings. In the 2U solution we can even build two CPU boards or add a managed switch, XMC or MXM expansions. Decades of experience (since 1985) in engineering and manufacturing extremely robust embedded solutions, made the PIP40 Family as 19" rack solution possible. The PIP40 Family is EN50155 as well as IEC60945 tested and approved..
Dättwil Switzerland, November 2022 - The solution is ideal for railways application, maritime, defense, medical or simply in every application that needs to be supported for 10 years or more. The PIP40 Family comes with Intel CPUs as Celeron, i3, i7, as well as Xeon. The solution will be available guaranteed until 2034.
Key features are:
- Up to 64GB registered DDR4 memory, some even with ECCDDR4
- 1x m.2 Key-A (USB2.0, PCIe 2×1, up to 3042 module size, WIFI, …)
- 1x m.2 Key-B (USB3.0, up to 3042 module size, LTE, …)
- 1x m.2 Key-M (SATA or PCIe 4×1, up to 2280 module size)
- 2x mPCIe/mSATA Mini Card socket with SATA 3.0 & USB 2.0
- 2x SATA 3.0 / 1x NVMe or SATA SSD
- Up to 7 LAN ports
- 4x RS232 or RS422/485 (optional)
- Expansion capabilities for GPGPU on MXM, PCIe (eg. RAID, high end graphics or XMC modules)
Next to the 19" rack housing, the PIP40 Family is also available in the MPL standard housing with DIN-Rail or flange mounting. Further enclosures with IP67 are also available in the standard MPL program.
MPL provides, next to the housing versions, an open frame version (CPU board on cooling plate), which is best suited for installation in existing cabinets and tight areas.
MPL's component stock guarantees repairs for up to 20 years. Extended temperature ranges can be fulfilled and are tested in MPL's own climatic chambers according customer's request.
The PIP40 Family as well as the housings are 100% engineered & manufactured by MPL AG in Switzerland and meet or exceed the most common standards. Particular references are: EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 61000, MIL-STD-461E, EN 60068, EN 50155, MIL-STD-810G, EN 60601, EN 60950, CE, IEC 60945, IACS and E10.